Currently building a compiler in Rust for a small statically-typed language that runs on wasm: june-lang.
- An R-Tree library in Go: rtreego
- A compiler and VM for a small Lisp in TypeScript, and other small compilers and interpreters in OCaml, Rust, Go, and C++
- Python code for Peter Norvig's book Paradigms of Artificial Intelligence Programming
- A proof of concept semantic search engine for classical literature using Sentence Transformers
- A simple static site compiler and web server in Go that runs this site
- Advent of Code 2022 in C++ (50/50 stars), 2021 in Rust (45/50), 2020 in Rust (50/50), 2019 in Go (50/50), and the Synacor Challenge in C++